£26,000 – £29,000
Reactive recruitment is seeking a Production Manager to join an industry leader within its field. Our client is based within the food industry and is making significant strides towards the future with the upscaling of its production.
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Ensure all supervisors and charge hands are responsible for their allocated area at all possible times to ensure constant supervision over the production line.
- Maintain all factory hygiene standards, ensuring that products are manufactured fully to meet food safety, product quality requirements and legislative requirements.
- Monitor all supervisory and production personnel. Assist production supervisors to plan and organized daily work schedules for each area of production and monitor the effectiveness in running of their depts.
- Assist NPD in the creation of new products and ensuring the most efficient machinery and methods are used.
- Ensure all food handlers are adhering to principles of GMP and company codes of practice: managing deviations in ensuring that corrective and preventative actions are made.
All candidates must have the following essential criteria:
- 3 years food production management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader. If you are interested or would like to hear about any more of our roles, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 028 90 099 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant to: production manager, production supervisor, production team leader, manufacturing leader, manufacturing manager, manufacturing team leader, FMCG.