FAO: Production Planner, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Planner, Production Engineer, Production Scheduler, Heavy Engineering Scheduler
Brilliant position within a highly ambitious and reputable company that will allow you to work within a skilled team and develop and progress within the organisation
What do you need to be considered?
- Background in Engineering / Manufacturing and knowledge of the processes involved
- Strong experience in working to and delivering deadlines
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Working alongside the Production Manager to plan, prioritise and schedule orders and manufacturing
- Following and planning the flow of movement of product through the factory workshop
- Liaising with transport and aftersales to ensure deliveries are on schedule and customer requirements are met / exceeded
Interested? Get in touch today!