Production Control Supervisor
FAO- Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Control Supervisor,
We are currently working alongside a leading manufacturing firm to recruit their next Production Control Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Supervisor/Team Lead with experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry to take the next step in their career with an excellent employer.
The post holder will be responsible for the following duties;
- Responsible for creating a mobilisation plan for all new clients and production planning with subcontractors during the delivery of contracts.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor’s delivery schedules to ensuring all Contract Supervisors meet the overall delivery date for sales orders.
- Responsible for leading and developing the Contract Supervisors team for example ensuring all KPI’s are met understood and implemented.
- Day to day management of the team for example absence management and holiday planning.
We are seeking candidates who can meet the following criteria:
- 2 years’ experience working in the role or similar.
- Experience in a past paced, costumer focused office environment
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a fantastic employer who have a reputation for growing and developing talent. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and a role with genuine career progression opportunities.