Production Supervisor £-£££
Our client is a leading food producer (non-meat) based in County Tyrone and is seeking to appoint a Production Supervisor to join them at their facility on a day shift basis.
Reporting into Management you will be responsible for;
- Supervising your team across shifts
- Setting and monitoring objectives
- Ensuring targets are achieved and quality maintained
- Staff training and development
- Driving improvements across units and quality
- Any other duties in line with the role
Keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate;
- Preferably a 3rd level education with at least 2 years supervisory experience gained in a busy and quality-focused environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A sound level of IT literacy across MS Office suite
If you are interested in the above roll to apply forward a copy of your C.V or call our office for more information.