Our client is a true leader in their fields and due to continued growth are actively seeking to appoint a Project Engineer to work closely with one product group and their customer base.
Reporting into the overall Product Manager you will provide project management skills, from planning, design & coordination of installations, this will include;
- Prepare engineering drawings
- Capturing and understanding customer requirements including site surveys and reporting
- Attending customer design and programme meetings
- Developing relationships with all stakeholders
- Liaising with internal and external design teams
- Planning and scheduling of field service personnel
- Preparing project design documentation for handover
- Travel to customer sites as required
I am seeking an experienced Engineering who can demonstrate projects-based experience, additionally you will possess;
- 3rd level engineering qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy across MS Office and CAD
- Ideally you will have gained experience / exposure to asset monitoring/control systems
In return you can expect an excellent package & progression opportunities with a leading employer.