Our client is a global leader in the delivery of cutting-edge solutions to an ever-growing marketplace. Due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit a Project Engineer to join them in Lisburn.
In this busy role you will support project delivery to a key market this will include travel to customer sites in the UK. Duties will include;
- Liaising with customers to understand their products requirements including site meetings
- Planning & coordination of installations of product at customer sites
- Preparing engineering drawings
- Liaising with internal and external design teams to ensure product requirements are achieved
- Planning and scheduling of field service staff & activities
Keen to speak with applicants who possess;
- Educated to 3rd level in an Engineering discipline with previous projects-based experience
- Confident communication skills
- Excellence producing project documentation
- Self-motivated and able to motivate members of the team
- Experience of asset monitoring / control systems is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading employer who will provide you with a great benefits package, competitive salary plus long term development opportunities.