Belfast + UK Travel
FAO: Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Project Leader, Services Engineer, Installation Engineer
Our highly ambitious client are on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join the business due to join the business who has experience in Project Engineering throughout England and Northern Ireland
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Concept to completion project management : our client are an end-to-end service provider meaning your role will encompass overseeing the sales, design, manufacturing and installation as well as the aftercare for all their clients. You will need experience working within and managing multi-disciplinary teams and liaising with clients
- Contract management : you will be at the forefront of negotiating contract terms and conditions and handling the administration of contracts so you will need previous experience in value engineering and contract management
- Managing standards : you will be tasked with ensuring all projects are completed on time, in budget and to customer and company standards of quality.
What does the ideal candidate possess?
- Experience or knowledge of project management
- Experience or knowledge of the construction industry
- Full driver’s licence and own vehicle
Interested? Immediate interviews for the right candidate : call today!