Project Manager : Building Services
£45,000 to £55,000 depending on relevant experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager / Contract Manager to join an industry leading provider of Building Services. Based in their Co. Down offices your main duties will include:
- Management of good client relationship at all stages of the project
- Assume overall responsibility for each project assigned
- Review design drawings, assist with the design development of each project through to full client approval
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project to specification and in compliance with building control and relevant legislation
- Management and development of the site teams, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure we are adequately resourced to deliver each project.
- Provide regular progress reports on overall project costs, programme and labour planning.
- Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to at all levels.
I am keen to speak with candidates that can demonstrate the following:
- Recent experience working as Project Manager or similar level
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/ engineering/ construction sectors will be considered highly advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, you can expect a generous salary along with career progression opportunities, for more information on this role, apply now!