Project Manager (R&D)
£25k – £30k
FAO : Project Manager, Research & Development, Project Leader
Due to recent restructure and continued investment our client is on the lookout for a Project Manager for their research and development department.
You will work closely with the research and development site personnel, customers, suppliers and colleagues throughout the business. This will be a dynamic role with scope to drive and manage a wide range of industry specific projects while directing and supporting a high performing and effective research team.
- Responsibility for project management
- Document control, ensuring storage management and version control
- Data analysis using statistical packages
- Project team management
- Attending training courses in line with personal development plan
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda within the team
- Building strong collaborative relationships with all departments
- Qualification in science-based subject, preferable food/animal science
- Minimum of 2 years in a Management position within Food / Science sector
- Experience in research project management
- Experience dealing with project governance and audits
- Proven track record of working in collaborative with external project partners
This role will be Monday : Friday office hours and salary would be anything between £25k – £30k depending on skills and experience.
If this sounds like something you are interested in then apply now by sending in a copy of your CV or call the office for more information.