Software Developer Project Manager
£35k – £40K
An enterprising TPM is required to join our a successful, creative and growing company who provide end to end call data solutions for our customers. As the Technical Project Manager, you, will manage the process of implementing software based solutions in a business context. You will primarily be responsible for leading the efficient utilisation of the team of developers and managing customer expectations via our help desk. Your experience working through the full lifecycle will be integral as will be your ability to question, detect and verify.
You will need to have
- Understanding and the ability to evolve of PM methodologies to suit the requirements of the team and their objectives.
- Full Software Development life cycle experience
- Telecoms industry experience an advantage
- Experience in supporting customer communications resolution of issues.
- Proven track record of delivery to target.
Our benefits package is flexible to suit you at the differing stages of your personal requirements. You are offered an excellent salary of £35K – £40K, attractive pension and bonus scheme with private health care, free parking and 33 days holidays as standard.