I am delighted to be recruiting a Project Planner to join a leading NI business at their South Down facility and to play a key role in the planning the delivery of contracts to a global customer base.
Reporting into Senior Management you will be responsible for the planning and programming systems on all projects, duties here include;
- Establishing, recording and reporting on the progress of works through the life cycle of projects
- Supporting contracts teams
- Seek, identify & suggest improvements
- Regular update of project plans
- Develop various programmes from tenders, procurement, installation, commissioning
I am eager to speak with applicants who can demonstrate previous Project Planning experience to include;
- High level of IT Literacy across MS Office including Project
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Able to travel as required
- Ideally you will have gained a relevant degree
In return you can expect a generous package and longer-term career and professional opportunities.