Project / Technical Engineer
We are seeking to recruit a Project / Technical professional to join a leading NI business to support the delivery of contracts to a global customer base.
Based primarily out of the firm’s head office but will engage in a degree of travel as the client’s projects are global. The crux of the role being supporting the delivery of their contracts.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of technical services to customers which will include;
- Technical support to internal teams across HVAC, Electrical Systems, Fabrication, Pipework etc
- Preparation of Technical specifications
- Preparing requisitions
- Liaising with supplier on material & technical need, ordering and coordination of materials
- Document control
- Warranty coordination
- Playing a technical expert role on post contract reviews
- Traveling to customer sites as required to include project scoping, technical support etc
Seeking applicants who possess;
- Ideally educated to 3rd level with at least 2 years’ experience within a projects / contract’s capacity
- Strong planning skills
- IT skills across MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Experience of MS Project or similar is desirable
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary, enhanced benefits plus long term career and professional development opportunities within a leading employer.