£27,000 – £30,000 plus benefits
We are seeking to recruit a Quality and Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading manufacturer at their facility in Lisburn to play an important role within the quality team in driving and improving all aspects of the companies Quality Management System.
Duties to include;
- Ensuring that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Dimensional Inspection of products to ensure compliance with agreed CAD & Drawing data
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints, ensuring timely & effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines
- Managing all quality aspects of NPI’s and to be an active member of NPI Team
- Monitoring and measuring all quality KPI’s
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- 3rd level education in a relevant discipline with at least 2 years in a comparable role
- Experience of working with QMS
- Faro Arm, or comparable technology experience is highly desirable for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly sought- after organisation who provide first : class training and development for employees. Please don’t hesitate to call us on 028 90 099 211!