£30,000 – £35,000
Monday – Friday, 38 hours per week
Reactive are on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to join our specialist UK and Ireland market leading manufacturing client based in Lisburn.
This is an exciting career development opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate they share company values and have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude to join the team.
You will ensure product quality is maintained and to support the Quality Manager in maintaining the Quality Management System ensuring compliance with international medical device regulatory and safety requirements.
- Goods Inwards Inspection
- Pre-despatch and Fully Configured Product Inspection
- Reporting QA metrics
- Supplier Quality
- Internal Audits
- Problem Solving
- 3rd Level Qualification in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Quality Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to carry out Root Cause Analysis and recommend appropriate Corrective Actions
- Ability to prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data; making recommendations
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to measure, test and inspect components
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information including full job specification etc.