Reactive Recruitment are currently working with a world leading manufacturing firm who dominate their market and have recently made massive strides in expanding their global customer base. Our Client are seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join them at their state of the art facility in the heart of Mid-Ulster.
As the Quality Engineer you will be tasked with the following:
- Implementation of high quality standards and systems throughout every function of manufacture & business.
- Work towards gaining & maintaining ISO 9001 and ISO 3834 accreditation
- Completion of internal audits according to an agreed schedule.
- Oversee the completion of external audits and surveillance visits
- Take the lead for appropriate improvement projects using Lean thinking and methodology to raise quality standards.
We are seeking candidates who can meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Degree in Engineering or quality control and improvement.
- Experience of Quality Planning, Control and Improvement & working to ISO quality standards
- Experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Valid driving licence
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation at a time of continued growth, in which you could help drive forward the company vision by playing a lead role. Our client is offering a competitive salary & generous benefits package including professional development opportunities, overtime, the option to travel, pension etc.
An excellent opportunity not to be missed out on.