In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of the quality operations. Reporting into the Technical Manager and supervising a quality technician and hygiene supervisors you will be responsible for
- Ensure compliance with HACCP, food safety and legal compliance of all products.
- Contribute to attainment & renewal of BRC Grade AA status and ensure Supplier BRC Certification is updated.
- Produce production / working specifications as required and identify and record any product and/or service quality problems.
- Ensure legal compliance on weight control
- Manage relevant quality systems
- Ensure the necessary product testing is completed on time
- Carry out supplier audits based on risk analysis
- You will be educated to 3rd level in a Food related discipline
- HACCP trained
- At least 1 years experienced gained within the chilled foods sector including;
- Experienced in auditing
- Quality management experience
- Food legislation training
- Continuous improvements experience