£30k – £32k
FAO – Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Team Lead, Quality
Reactive Recruitment are on the look out for a Quality Supervisor to join our leading FMCG client based in Dungannon.
You will work closely with the production team, customers, engineering, supply chain and employees, this will be a hands-on role to develop a high performance and effective Quality Team.
- Responsibility for Quality standards within the production area
- Being the driving force behind Food Safety Culture initiatives
- Providing up to date reports, analysis and feedback to the Site FSQ Manager
- Investigating with Root Cause Analysis on any Customer complaints
- Maintaining the Quality Management system
- Attending Lean 6s & Pit Meetings as well as daily Production Meetings
- Any other duties in line with job specification (can be available on request)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supervisory or Management position within Food Manufacturing
- Ideally 3rd level qualification
- Strong Understanding of FSQ Management systems including HACCP
- Experience dealing with customer and 3rd party audits
- Ability to make decisions, help develop strategy and drive an agenda forward
This role will be working on 4 days on 4 days off shift basis (all days, no night shifts) and salary will be between £30k – £32k depending on experience.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then apply now by sending in a copy of your CV or call the office for more information.