£21,000 – £24,000
We are seeking to recruit a Quality Technician to join a leading global manufacturer at their Belfast facility initially on a contract basis.
Joining their considerable Quality team, you will be responsible for;
- Collecting/analysing quality data
- Investigating non-conformances to determine permanent resolutions
- Conduct internal quality inspections on suspect non-conforming material
- Analyses part quality issues
- Conformance inspections
- Identify, analyse, and resolve non-conformance issues
I am keen to speak with applicants who possess;
- A relevant engineering or technical qualification
- Experience / ability to use inspection measurement, hand, gauge equipment and power tools
- Knowledge of basic assembly procedures and methods
- Able to read and interpret schematic drawings and sequences of assembly prints
- Ideally you will have gained experience working within an ISO environment and ideally knowledge of manufacturing assembly processes.
In return you can expect an excellent rate of pay, enhanced holidays, free car parking plus long term opportunities within a global employer.