Lisburn Road, Belfast
Reactive Recruitment are preparing to celebrate our 6th birthday in our new office on the Lisburn Road area and are keen to expand our internal recruitment team to divide and conquer the recruitment market in Northern Ireland.
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment?
I joined the business 6 years ago with no recruitment experience, just a year in sales to whet the appetite for commission.
Essentially, your job will be candidate attraction, which involves outbound calls to pre-registered candidates, pitching vacancies to them and learning your industry over a period of 12 months, before you are ready to start running your own desk : if you want of course.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate
- Resilience : In recruitment, you will fail more than you succeed, you need have a strong mindset and be able to deal with rejection in a positive way.
- Get up and go attitude : This will be a busy job, if you’re looking for somewhere to chill out for 8 hours a day, this isn’t the place for you.
- Ability to retain information : You will be speaking to candidates about salaries, working hours as well as narrowing down based on criteria etc, so an ability to understand and retain information is extremely helpful
- IT literacy : you’ll need to input data to our recruitment software as well as providing some TLC to CV’s when required.
- Infectious enthusiasm – drive to complete tasks to high standards, and a willingness to impress
- Fearless attitude : the most successful recruiters are fearless, not being hesitant to ask the extra question, to make the extra call or to ask for the extra interview.
How we will reward you (apart from your salary & bonus : ask for more info)
- Achievers Lunch Club : Top monthly performers are wined and dined in Belfast’s finest.
- Christmas Lunch : All day event, everything paid for including your taxi home.
- Performance Incentives : Quarterly/monthly competitions ranging from gift vouchers, 65” TV’s & international holidays (most recently, business class trip to NYC)
- Team Adventure Days : Go-karting, dog racing and most recently, a private box at the Down Royal : again, all paid for.
From someone who has worked here for 5+ years now, this is a genuinely motivating, fun, busy environment to learn your trade and start a career you never knew you wanted : it all starts with an application.