Title: Peripatetic Nurse : Days
Hours: Full Time (36 hours inclusive of breaks) Part time will also be considered
Relevant to: Locum Nurse, Peripatetic Nurse, Registered Nurse, General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, RMN
We are proud to assist one of our top clients in their search for a Peripatetic Nurse. In this role you will be based in various homes within the group depending on service requirements. Home locations will range from Belfast to Saintfield and range in size. The candidate will need to be fully flexible but will be given their rota in advance in order to manage their time more efficiently.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who likes to change up their routine and enjoys the variation of being able to work across a number of locations.
- Must be fully flexible
- Clean Driving licence and access to a car
- Live registration with NMC
- Have a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience
- Must be available to work from any of the homes within the group if required
- Market leading pay rate for a staff nurse!
- Variation in your location and work
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Group Life Insurance Assurance Scheme, provides nurses with cover of £50,000 to be paid to a beneficiary of your choice in the event that it is required
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company
Get in touch if you are unsure of your suitability for this position or need assistance with your CV. We are more than happy to help, and everything will be dealt with in strict confidence.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.