Registered Nurse I £40,500 + £3000 Bonus
Hours / Shift: negotiable
Relevant to: nurse registered nurse, learning disability nurse, RNLD, RGN, general nurse, adult nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, clinical lead.
An outstanding opportunity for Staff Nurse has become available in a new small, conveniently located home specialises in delivering the highest level of care and support for residents with learning disability and complex care needs including behaviours that challenge.
- 5.6 weeks Annual Leave per annum on a pro rata basis
- £3000 bonus!
- Fantastic rates for public holidays
- Free meals and refreshments provided when on shift
- Payment of Access NI and NMC fees
- Pension Scheme.
- Development opportunities.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
- Overseeing and maintaining the highest standard of care for residents.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with residents, relatives and the team.
- Providing support and guidance.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Carry outing any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Have a passion for care giving.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.