Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Willing to consider Full time/ Part time, Day / Night
Salary: Negotiable (depending on hours)
Our client is a 53-bed nursing home who specialise in the care of those with Dementia and Old Age. The home is split into one large unit and two smaller units which are generously staffed throughout, taking the pressure off each nurse on the team. This allows the staff to give a much more personal approach to their work as care givers and helps them to form relationships with the residents, giving an overall better experience for everyone involved.
The candidate will need to have the following in order to apply:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
- At least one years’ experience
- Previous experience working in a similar setting is desired
- A drive to provide exceptional professional care
As a valued member of the team, you can expect to receive a generous benefits package along with superb training opportunities:
- Free secure parking and uniforms (where applicable)
- Paid training and security clearances such as elearning and police checks
- Enhanced rates of pay for certain bank holidays
- Support from an experienced management team
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.