£19,000 to £21,000
FAO: Sales Support Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Commercial Administrator, Sales Support Executive
Our client is at the forefront of their industry. A leading manufacturer of construction products selling into a range of industries including B2B and B2C. This is an excellent opportunity to join
A well-established firm at an exciting time of expansion
Your new responsibilities:
- Process new sale orders
- Set-up accounts as required ensuring agreed rates are applied
- Work closely with Area Sales Managers to produce customer quotations
- Liaise closely with Business Development regarding CRM system i.e. providing quote details, lead information & job status
- Organise samples as requested from customers and Area Sales Managers
- Liaise closely with Despatch offices to ensure orders & samples are processed & delivered on time.
Do you have the following qualities?
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- 1 Years’ experience in a comparable position
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong mathematical skills