Our client is actively seeking to appoint a Senior Administrator to join them at their offices in Belfast and to provide senior administrative support to Directors & Senior Management.
- Duties will include;
Manage director diaries to make effective use of their time
- Support other directors with various tasks as required
- Making phone calls and arranging meetings
- Minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- General admin duties i.e. printing, scanning, collation of documents & and reports
- Monthly credit card and expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Updating and the management of diaries
- Raising purchase orders
Actively seeking an experienced Administrator / PA who is comfortable working in a role providing support to multiple teams, additionally you will demonstrate;
- 2 or more years’ experience in a senior administration role with experience of interacting with directors
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a professional environment with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
In return you can expect an excellent package and opportunity within a company at an exciting time of investment & expansion.