Senior Nurse (Deputy Level)
General and Elderly nursing care
Relevant to : manager, nurse manager, nursing home manager, home manager, senior nurse, deputy manager, general nurse, adult nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, clinical lead, mental health nurse, dementia care, dementia nurse.
We have an exciting opportunity to become the new Senior Nurse in our clients beautifully presented nursing home. In this role you will assist the Home Manager and become a continuous support and guidance to the team of staff.
Whilst experience in a similar environment is beneficial, we are keen to hear from anyone who feels that they would have the skills and dedication to succeed in this role.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Full registration with NMC
- At least 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Training and guidance from experienced management team inc. regular masterclasses
- Support from a dedicated Finance and HR team
- 7.4 weeks holiday!
- Employee assistance scheme (ask for details)
- Free meals
- Fee’s paid for
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and the benefits of the role, get in touch for a confidential chat with no obligation to apply.
Please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.