Position: Senior Nurse
Job Type: Full Time. Permanent.
Salary: £34,820 per annum
Relevant to: staff nurse, nurse, sister, clinical lead, charge nurse, senior nurse
Our well-respected client is looking for a Senior Nurse to work in their beautifully presented Nursing Home in Newry, Co. Down.
The dedicated team here provide 24hr care for up to 65 residents requiring old age and dementia care as well as specialised care for those with mental health conditions.
In order to successfully carry out this role, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse that has some degree of leadership experience, as well as the confidence to lead a team of staff in providing exceptional care.
The new Senior Nurse will be fully supported in their role, which will naturally be the next step in any registered nurses career.
In this role you will be expected to have:
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Experience in working in a similar environment
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Have a passion for caregiving
In return, you can expect the following from our client:
- Excellent Starting Salary
- On-going Management Support & Development
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Career Progression Opportunities within the Group
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Discount Scheme
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
Apply Now or Contact Steven Weir via:
Method 1: Call 028 90099211 or Apply now via the link.
Method 2: Text ‘SAWC31’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07734303305.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.reactiverecruitment.com, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 90099211.