Senior Process Engineer / Improvement Manager
£40,000 plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Improvements / Process Engineer to take up an management role within one of NI’s Top 100 employers and to play a critical role in leading the Process Engineering team in developing and implementing improvements across business units.
Reporting into Senior Management your duties will include;
- Day to day management of the process engineering team, ensuring all staff are performing to the standards required through leadership, direction and motivation
- Ownership of developing, implementing and driving improvement across all processes
- Designing manufacturing process flow and ECN
- Project support across NPD/NPI activities
- Capital projects as required
We are eager to speak to applicants who are able to demonstrate:
- Degree educated in an Engineering related degree with at least 5 years gained in an improvements focused capacity within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience of leadership / management
- Change management experience encompassing process improvements, deploying CI
- Experience and knowledge of Lean concepts
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary and benefits with longer term career and professional development opportunities.