Senior Production Planner
£30,000 – £35,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer within their markets and are seeking to appoint an experienced Production Planner Scheduler to join them at their impressive facility in County Tyrone.
Reporting to the MD you will;
- Schedule & plan production of goods
- Liaising with commercial teams to ensure order will be achieved
- Developing planning processes
- Overseeing of orders
- Material & resource planning
- Maintain weekly output & despatch records
- You will have gained 3 years’ experience within a production planning and scheduling role within a high-volume production environment
- Experience of master scheduling
- Sound level of IT literacy across MS as well as an MRP / Scheduling tool
- Ideally educated to 3rd level
In return you can expect a generous package including a competitive salary, pension plan, rewards schemes, flexible holidays plus early Friday finishes.