Senior Quantity Surveyor
£35,000 – £45,000
Reactive Recruitment are delighted to be working with an industry leader building services provider who are seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them at their Co Down facility.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play a key role in M&E disciplines of construction projects, managing the costs from early design plans, through to practical completion & beyond.
Main responsibilities include
- Responsible for securing the successful financial delivery of projects by controlling costs, progressing monthly valuations and managing variations and changes.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Follow up monthly valuations to make sure that payments are received on time as per the agreed contract conditions
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Process with monthly subcontractor payments.
- Review and approve contracts ahead of signing : highlighting any potential issues, assumptions and caveats.
- Develop and implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance.
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- At least five year’s post graduate quantity surveying experience
- Ability to manage multiple contracts from inception to final account stage
- Proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision.
- Full UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forever growing company who are currently building a new factory. In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience (between £35k – £45k), pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, 30 days annual leave and more.
Send CV to apply now and I will be in touch with more information on the role & company.