Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a specialist fit out group who operate within clients on an international basis, due to continued growth and contract wins they are seeking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Joining their Commercial team you will ensure costs control is always maintained delivering a value for money approach remains at the core of the business. Duties will include;
- Preparation and management of project budgets and allowances
- Commercial control of subcontract packages
- Preparation of interim applications for payment
- Valuation and agreement of variations
- Preparation of internal reports, including CVRs and Project progress reports
- Identification of labour, material requirements etc
I am seeking an experienced Contractor Quantity Surveyor who can demonstrate;
- Degree educated in a relevant field
- 5years + experience in a comparable role
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confident level of IT literacy
- Previous experience working on fit out projects is desirable
In return you can expect an excellent package and longer term career and professional opportunities within a leading employer.