Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000+ DoE
We are currently working with a forward thinking, innovative software company who is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their team in building custom, complex solutions for their valued range of clients.
- Working within a team to create, develop and build custom software solutions.
- Research, consider and implement new technologies, with a person-centred approach, to help improve how custom solutions are delivered.
- Mentor junior staff and work with peers to foster a hardworking environment.
- Proactively contribute to a team culture.
You will work in an employee-focused business and can expect an excellent package including a fantastic benefit plan including enhanced leave which includes Christmas shut down, private medical plan, a company pension, flexible working hours plus much more.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the software industry.
- Experience of having built large software systems in Java, Kotlin, C# or similar HLL.
- Experience of working within an agile environment.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality, robust solutions.
- Excellent academic qualifications and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Does this position match what you’re looking for? If so, give Steven a call on 02890099211 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com to find out more!
Job Reference : SW121