Senior Software Technical Lead
£££ Generous Salary and Excellent Package £££
Do you want to work for a globally renowned Technological Manufacturing company?
Our Client is a well-established and industry leading Company. They have begun the search for their newest Senior Software Technical Lead. Our Client’s Technical Team are branching off and expanding service, and they need students with a desire to learn and gain experience.
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Project Management and Technical Support skills and directly impact the company’s future through your own initiative and personal autonomy.
Your new responsibilities:
- Lead software teams in the development and maintenance of software product applications.
- Identify and select suitable software IoT, cloud and web technologies and solutions.
- Develop product and systems architecture to meet business and operational requirements.
- Work with Project Management Office
- Ensure that software teams and developers are following appropriate processes
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a software technical leadership role.
- Practical experience developing in C/C++ under Linux on embedded systems
- Familiar with IoT, Cloud and web technologies and frameworks.
- In depth experience of the software development process.
- Practical experience of line management, recruitment, mentoring and disciplinary activities.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.