Salary : £18,000
FAO: Service Administrator, Maintenance Administrator, Administrator
Our well established, industry leading client in the supply and distribution of energy supplies across the whole of the UK. Their service and maintenance team are expanding, and they need people like you to join their administration team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career.
Your new employer:
A leading industry competitor in the renewable energy sector. This employer is constantly expanding and are renowned for the service they offer on a national level.
Your new responsibilities:
- Providing administrational support to a commercial and domestic customers;
- Use Field motion and Maintenance product folders to collate data from manufactures
- Generate Sale quotes and invoices.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Previous experience in administration
- Strong IT Skills (including excel and work flow management software)
- Ability to work to deadlines
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Zoey a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.