£25,000-£30,000 ( DOE)
Reactive Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a local business who desires to craft world-class coffee experiences that honour the skilled labour of their farming partners across the globe. Due to the continued growth and expansion our clients now require a service engineer to join their ever-growing team.
Do you possess the following?
- Proven track record in repairing/servicing of coffee making equipment
- Clean driving license
- SCA related coffee qualification
- A good communicator who can keep costumers reassured whilst working under pressure
- Able to work flexible hours including early starts and weekend cover on rota biases
- Electrical/Mechanical maintenance
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Maintenance and servicing of coffee machines and related equipment on customer premises
- Diagnosing and repairing faults across a wide range of machine types/brands
- Preparing equipment to customers coffee specifications and completing installation
- Refurbishing of used machines in the workshop
- Machine programming
- Accurate recording of all job tines, outcomes, and parts used on service app.
What you will receive:
- Generous salary package
- Personal development
- Company pension
For more information contact Enya on 02890099211
Service Engineer, maintenance, engineer, coffee, career, opportunity, engineers, maintenance engineer,