SHEQ Coordinator (Contract Initially & Interviews Immediately)
£20,000 – £28,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced SHEQ professional to join a market leading engineering company working out of their state-of-the-art facility in the Cookstown Area. Our client has extensive growth plans over the coming years so the progression opportunities are endless.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing health, safety, environmental & quality procedures across the business. Reporting directly to the General Manager the main duties will be:
- Liaise effectively with all levels of staff to ensure SHEQ objectives are met
- Develop and deliver training & inductions
- Review and update handbooks as and when required
- Ensure H&S records are effectively maintained
- Conduct environmental impact assessments
- Undertake relevant audits
- 3 years’ working in a SHEQ role in construction/engineering
- NEBOSH qualification
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Up to date knowledge of HSE legislation
If you would like to further your career and work with a market leader where you can grow and develop then this is what you have been waiting for! APPLY NOW or give Mark a call on 02890099211 to discuss!