Shift Maintenance Electrician
31K Basic + Shift Premium
Do you possess the following?
- 2 Years’ experience in a maintenance role within a factory environment
- Electrical / Mechanical fault-finding experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current driving licence and own vehicle
Want to get ahead of the game? Do you possess any desirable competencies?
- Experience in food processing / regulated environment
- HNC level educated
- Welding experience
- MEWP Licence
- Experience of Pneumatics
What will your day-to-day responsibilities be?
- Carry out reactive and planned maintenance to keep the factory at maximum efficiency
- Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment and installations as appropriate
- Fault find mechanical / electrical faults
- Ensuring procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
In return, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Generous shift premiums
- Genuine career progression
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning company