Shift Operational Technician
I am seeking to recruit a Mechanical / Electrical Technician to take up an Operational Technician role within a leading NI Engineering business.
Reporting into management, duties will include;
- Ensuring the maintenance of all equipment and plant with focus on HVAC
- Complying with health & safety
- Management of cleanroom operation
- Management of maintenance activities, fault finding, repair, decommissioning and re-commissioning (Electrical & Mechanical) on a wide range of plant systems and equipment
- To safely operate and maintain all utilities and plant
- Oversee planned preventative maintenance, routine servicing and inspection and commissioning of all mechanical plant, electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Issue Permits to Work and Isolation Permits for both site team and sub-contractors.
I am seeking either a mechanically or electrically qualified engineer (ONC/D) who can demonstrate;
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Health & Safety statutory legislation and requirements
- Knowledge of ISO management systems: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 50001
- Other associated electrical, mechanical and control skills : e.g. 18th Edition BS-7671
Possess a proven ability to fault find and problem solve on electrical and