Sister I Belfast I £18ph + OT
Hours: 36h / week
Relevant to: Sister, Charge Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Senior Nurse, Registered Staff Nurse
We are currently acting on behalf of our client, a private healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience and we are pleased to recruit for a Sister / Charge Nurse.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well experienced Staff Nurse who is actively looking for career progression.
This 60 bedded home provides various level of care for dementia, learning / physical disability, old age and younger adults.
The ideal candidate will become a part of a dedicated, experienced and supportive team of Nurses responsible for delivering the highest standard of care.
- Overseeing and maintaining the highest standard of care for residents.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with residents, relatives and the team.
- Providing support and guidance.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Carry outing any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Following company policies and current legislation.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- Pension Scheme.
- Great development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Free uniform.
- Generous Holiday allowance.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.