Cavan / Dublin Based / WFH
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Our clients:
Successful Company? Cutting Edge Technology? Work / Life Balance?
They offer it all!
They are actively seeking to add a Site Manager to their team due to an increase in workload.
They provide complete design and build solutions for external envelope projects, including roofing and façade systems along with internal cladding and glazing solutions.
Monday to Friday, office and site based, working from home as well. Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
Day to Day:
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers, and onsite staff.
- Complete detailed handovers of work areas upon completion.
- Plan work for the day and assigning workers to necessary tasks and make sure works progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Supervise and coordinate installation.
- Management and control of plant and equipment.
- Lead Site Foremen and sub-contractors Foremen to ensure their tasks are complete.
- Ensure works are installed to the approved drawings and specification.
- Management and control of health and safety.
- Producing RAMS for works being carried out on site.
- Conduct regular Toolbox Talks, Health & Safety Inspections and Health and Safety Briefings.
- 2+ year experience as a Site Manager (External Envelope experienced desirable).
- Great communication and people skills.
- Experience completing site SHEQ documentation.
- Previous experience of planning works ahead of time.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project.
For more information on the client, the job, the criteria & tips on the interview, send your CV to Adam@ReactiveRecruitment.com