Senior Software Developer
FAO: Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, Information Technology, IT Development, Senior Software Engineer
Do you have a desire to work for a leading Global Pharmaceutical Processing Company?
Do you want to work in a role that allows YOU to develop a fantastic career alongside earning a top salary and package?
A Leading Global Pharmaceutical Production Company have begun the search for their newest Software Engineer, and they need someone like YOU to join their growing team. The Software Development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like you to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary.
Your new employer:
Our client is an Award Winning, Global leader in Pharmaceutical Production who have been established for over 50 years. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role and really make an impact. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Software Development skills and directly impact the company’s future, with opportunities for progression on offer!
Your new responsibilities:
- Design and development of developed solutions within the company
- Ensuring the technical design of delivered solutions matches the defined software architecture and ensuring the functional requirements
- Embrace new technologies and share knowledge and provide guidance to other team members
- There will be instances requiring client facing and dealing with customers
- Demonstrate understanding of importance of continuous improvement and contribute regularly to the various IS initiatives
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Computer Science related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong background in Java and SQL Development (5 Years’ Experience)
- 5 Years’ experience in Web Development frameworks (E.g. Angular)
- Experience delivering Software through full cycle (Waterfall/Agile)
- Experience of unit testing frameworks, tools and practices
- Use of Source Control, Build and CI Tools
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in Leading Pharmaceutical Production Firm
- Highly competitive salary alongside the opportunity to develop existing skills and have a path of progression
- 34 Days annual leave
- Healthcare Benefit
- And much more!
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.