County Derry / Londonderry
FAO: Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, Information Technology, IT Development, Senior Software Engineer
Do you have a desire to work for a leading National Engineering Company?
Do you want to work in a role that allows YOU to develop a fantastic career alongside earning a top salary and package?
A Leading National Engineering Company have begun the search for their newest Software Developer, and they need someone like YOU to join their growing team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary.
Your new employer:
- Our client is a National Leader in their field of Engineering who have been established for nearly 50 years. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role and really make an impact. You will report directly to the managing director of the company and be exposed to incredibly competitive workflows.
Your new responsibilities:
- Lead the development of IT and Software solutions liaising with key stakeholders to implement and maintain delivery
- Take ownership for product development and larger projects from concept to realisation.
- Integrate existing software systems by developing & maintaining data integration streams.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- 3 or more years of relevant experience to include applications such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.MVC, SQL Server and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft .Net C# with experience of VB.NET
- Experience of winForms development and/or WPF
- Web development to include ASP.MVC, AngularJS, HTML, Bootstrap
- SQL server development, TSQL and stored procedure knowledge
- Any SAGE and SSRS experience as well as Qlikview or SSAS
- In depth knowledge of design patterns
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.