County Derry / Londonderry
Salary : £30,000-£35,000
Location – Derry
Do you have an interest in Web and software development?
DO you want to join an innovative and growing team in the heart of Derry?
One of Northern Ireland’s leading blind Companies have begun the search for their newest web developer, and they need someone like you to join their growing team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary.
Your new employer:
Our Client is well established in the field of software development. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future!
Your new responsibilities:
- Utilise your abilities to make a real impact on business performance;
- Immerse yourself into their current systems and the in -house production system
- Develop on top of the established platforms using content that is provided
- work as part of the immediate and wider teams, contributing to our web developments, and enabling growth and progression of our software platforms
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- have a passion for code, and for the impact that effective system have on the end user experience, particularly in terms of accessibility, usability and security;
- You should have a knowledge of SEO and PPC;
- You will need a basic understanding or interest in the retail sales process within a business; and
- Most importantly must be enthusiastic about software development, and its ability to assist a business in performing efficiently.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.