Excellent remuneration package
An exciting role has presented itself to work for a Fortune 500 medical technological firm, recently awarded a spot in the top 100 companies to work for. You will be working in the research and development team; investigating, designing and implementing applications for customers that will support the management of connected medical devices.
- You will design, develop, test, debug and implement PC and smartphone applications, and other supporting utilities
- Determine software design requirements
- Maintain existing applications, ensuring compatibility with the latest revisions of the target operating systems
- Working alongside other departments to meet business and quality objectives and synthesise market needs into quality software implementation
- Implement the lifecycle for testing software systems or applications for enhancements and new products
- Design/develop part of a new product or system, and generating necessary documentation
- Support the modification, redesign or maintenance of existing products
- Identify, specify and implement debugging and test requirements for designs and/or existing products
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience of developing and deploying iOS and/or Android Apps
- Experience of C/C++ and any of the following: C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift, .NET CORE
- Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio and XCode
- Strong technical or report writing skills
In return you will receive a competitive Salary, competitive Pension, 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays, flexible working, free car parking, bonus scheme, room for progression in a leading medical technology company and more!
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Naomi a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.