Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
Do you have a desire to work for an industry leading software development company?
Do you have an interest in systems engineering and design?
A globally leading Software Development Companies have begun the search for their newest Software Engineer. Our Client’s systems design team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Globally renowned company in the field of software development and electronics. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Full stack software development (primarily using C#, ASP.Net, WPF, SQL Server).
- Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle from software design and implementation, to test verification, deployment and support.
- Ensuring version control of large complex software stacks.
- Following the process of peer reviews, unit testing and automated testing.
- Supporting system integration and Evaluation team
- Working with a team of dedicated software developers.
- Contributing to team sprints (planning, estimation, retrospectives, etc.) and working with project managers to ensure the delivery of features/changes/products.
- Participating in other business processes (e.g. specification reviews, project milestones, lesson learnt, etc.).
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years commercial software development experience.
- Strong C# background developing and debugging web or clientserver/desktop applications.
- Competency in source control management (Git and SVN).
- Agile experience.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.