Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
Do you have a desire to work for an exciting and growing Data Analytics company?
Do you have an interest in systems engineering and design?
An exciting and expanding Belfast-Based Data Analytics company is currently searching for an experienced Software Engineer to come on board its team!
Our Client delivers market-leading data analytics solutions to organisations throughout industry and the public sector. Our solutions reduce complexity, optimise performance and build intelligence.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent), preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Strong knowledge of programming.
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, processing or analytics.
- Experience of collaborative, team-based software development using version control.
- Experience of UX/UI design
- Designing and implementing user-friendly interfaces, applications, and documentation.
- Research and implementing existing analytics algorithms or developing new ones to solve customer problems.
- Managing and integrating customer and third-party data from variety of sources.
- Working with colleagues to design new systems, develop existing technology, or test theoretical designs.
- Writing specifications and technical reports and determining operational feasibility.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and integrating software components into a fully functional system.
- Following defined development processes and complying with project plans and industry standards.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.