Software Engineer (Python)
Salary : Negotiable (Dependent on Experience)
Do you have a desire to work in the heart of Belfast for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Cyber Security Companies?
One of Northern Ireland’s most rapidly growing Software Cyber Security Companies have begun the search for their newest Software Engineer (Python), and they need someone like YOU to join their rapidly growing cyber security team. Our Client’s Software Engineering team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Award-Winning and growing company in the field of software development with a particular expertise in cyber security. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Software Engineering skills and directly impact the company’s future.
Your new responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain solutions that interact with a wide variety of external sources
- Develop APIs to provide highly available microservice architecture to other systems
- Develop the data capture solution and conduct performance evaluations
- Ensure quality of the application in order that a highly optimised user experience is delivered
- Deliver to the product roadmap and provide input to new features
- Keep team lead informed on all issues and developments
- Ensure that any application support issues are dealt with as a matter of urgency and the commercial team are informed
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- The role requires the candidate to have experience in Python
- Experience in some or all of the following XML, JSON, REST, etc.
- Experience with application level Python development and unit testing
- Experience of engineering and benchmarking SQL solutions
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge in designing, developing & documenting use cases
- Knowledge of distributed systems and architectures
- Collaborate with application design, frontend and test teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Desirable (but not essential) – knowledge or experience of any of the following: Python associated MVC frameworks such as Flask, Test-Driven Development, Elasticsearch, NoSQL and enterprise messaging systems, such as Rabbit
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate