Salary – £24,000-£30,000
Are you passionate about the tech industry and innovative, high quality solutions for clients?
Our client is a fast-growing Belfast based, global company who has developed a platform and content management system which enables mobile apps to be created, published and updated by non tech-savvy people. The client-aimed apps are used by hundreds of thousands of users from a wide scope of business domains, who benefit from the immediacy of communication and flexibility enabled by the platform.
- Previous experience in a Software Testing environment
- Good eye for detail and understanding the importance of good design and providing a good user experience
- Proactive, lateral thinker with an analytical mindset
- Ability to plan, schedule and prioritise work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively
- Can communicate fluently to both technical and non-technical audiences
As a software tester you will work alongside the senior tester, developing and delivering the product. You will ensure the correct testing is completed across multiple mobile devices, operating systems and web browsers. Finalising the acceptance criteria, using your skill set to ensure the prospective solution aligns with the criteria and the finished product is robust and cohesive. Further, working closely with the Client Success Manager to analyse any support or post implementation problems raised by the customers.
In summary your responsibilities will include:
- Manual testing to ensure Functional UI and UX meets the specifications
- Regression Testing of each planned release of the product
- Continual review and updating of the regression tests
- Assisting the product design team in defining production specifications
- Ad Hoc exploratory testing to maintain the overall product quality
- Reviewing automated tests and assisting in their update
- Working with the Client Success team in triaging customer identified support issues
- Signing Off releases for deployment to the live production platform
As well as being an opportunity to join an expanding, enthusiastic, agile office, in a friendly, flexible working environment, on a niche project, there are additional benefits: competitive salary, share options scheme for permanent staff, private healthcare, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time which complements a work/life balance.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Naomi a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.