Position: Staff Nurse
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Shifts: Full time – Mostly nights
We are excited to be representing one of the leading care homes in Newry.
This beautiful care home, set in private landscaped gardens with a welcoming and homely atmosphere and near to a stunning river – is the perfect place if you want to work in a relaxing, calming environment.
Our client specialises in caring for those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions. They also provide respite care to give family and friends a well-earned break.
Your duties will include:
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Medicine management
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
- Developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans
- Building relationships with our residents, relatives and the team
If you are a registered nurse who has a caring, compassionate personality I would love to hear from you!
You can get in touch with me via email at: email@example.com or telephone on: 02890099211