Staff Nurse I £32,400
Hours: full time
We are currently acting on behalf of one of our award winning clients who require a Staff Nurse for their medium size home that provides various care needs for residents with dementia and mental health conditions.
The ideal candidate will become a part of a dedicated, experienced and supportive team of Nurses responsible for delivering the highest standard of care.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management.
- Following company policies and current legislation.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- Pension Scheme.
- Fantastic overtime rate of £20.20ph
- Great development opportunities.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free Parking.
- Generous Holiday allowance.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.