Staff Nurse I 32K+ I Coleraine
Hours: Full Time or Part Time available
Relevant to: Nurse Nursing, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Senior Nurse, Registered Staff Nurse
I have a fantastic opportunity to act on behalf of our client – an award-winning healthcare provider with 30 years’ experience and recruit a Staff Nurse on full or part time permanent basis.
The group has well established homes across NI and now is actively looking for Nurses to support their continuous growth.
This spacious, luxury and top quality home will be a perfect place for a Nurse interested in working in well experienced and established team.
The successful candidate will become a part of dedicated team providing the highest standard of care for residents with dementia, old age and physical disabilities.
- Taking on an active leadership role.
- Overseeing all aspects of clinical deliverance.
- Playing an active role in ensuring compliance within the home.
- Assisting and supporting Home Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fully qualified nurse with an NMC registration
- Have recent experience that is relevant to the role
- Have a full understanding and experience of working to RQAI care standards
- A highly competitive salary.
- A generous holiday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Bespoke development programme.
- Free parking.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.