Staff Nurse I £43,000+ 25%OT
Shifts: Days or Nights
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse who would like to become a part of dedicated team providing the highest level of care for elderly residents and residents with physical disabilities.
This medium sized home is situated in Bangor, one of Co. Downs largest towns, therefore a commuting to work is very accessible from neighbouring towns and Belfast.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- Fantastic OT rate of £22.50 ph.
- £1000 Welcome Bonus after successful probationary period.
- Becoming a part of a team in an award-winning care home and a well-established care home group.
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
- 6 weeks annual leave.
- Paid attendance in all CPD training courses.
- Paid NMC registration fee after a year service.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free Parking.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.