Staff Nurse I Banbridge
Salary: £33k+ Bonus
I am delighted to represent one of the UK’s most renowned care groups, specialising in skilled nursing and dementia care. Staff Nurse roles have become available on permanent full time basis.
We are keen on hearing from NMC registered candidates.
- Reviewing residents’ care plans.
- Dealing with emergencies and pre planned treatments.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Managing ad prioritising daily tasks.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Registered Nurse with a live NMC pin number
- Be flexible in shift patterns etc
- Previous experience in a similar Nursing Home setting is desirable (but not essential)
- Be committed in promoting wellbeing and the delivery of holistic care
- Having a caring, friendly and reliable nature
- A highly competitive salary
- A generous holiday allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Free parking
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.